The Passenger Services Agent is responsible for aspects of the Agent Passenger Services position (as described below) as well as the following:
- The management of the overall performance of the crew, the timely and satisfactory completion of work assignments in accordance with Company policy.
- Duties may also include the demonstration of proper work methods, conducting of on-the-job training, conducting of crew meetings and instruction of employees in new or revised operational procedures, apportioning and scheduling assigned work.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Computer experience necessary.
- Demonstrates qualities of leadership, initiative, and judgment.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills required.
- Must have ability to work under pressure.
- Must be able to lift up to 70 pounds (31.9kg).
- Ability to work weekends (ie. Friday, Saturday, Sunday), holidays, and days off.
- Must be able to read, write, speak and understand the English language.
- May be necessary to speak other language(s), in addition to English, depending on customer contract.
Job Location Houston, Texas, United States Position Type Part-Time