Automaticis a state of art technology for control systems of the working machines of machinery, boilers, the aircraft, and other applications has decreased human interference to a large scale. Technically the word Automation can be defined as “Making a machine as a smart machine so that it can’t take its decision by its own, in addition to it, it isconnected devices and software components which enables them to share their data.” Atomization has although reduced the human interference as that of human jobs too on the other hand the vice-versa is also true. The prime advantage of automation is that it saves work, resources, materials while improves efficiency, and accuracy. In the areas of industrial automation wireless technologies are commonly used. The process has added different horizon to the success of an industry. Some of the important examples are:
- Saving Resources: The atomization in inclusion with the technology namely IoT has managed the wastage in the home via home automation. Controlling lights, fans etc from a distant place saves the electricity wastage.
- Saves Work: The sustainable improvement of automation technologies involves wireless networking and smart sensors and actuators. Now with the use of technology one can reach at remote place like boilers, top of the hill, Inside a dark jungle. Where otherwise human intervention is highly risky.
- Increase of Productivity: With the inclusion of automatization has revalorized the industry. It has changed the face of the industry with clean environment and reduced the hazard to human life. The efficiency of the industry has increased with the better accuracy level.
- Reduced operating cost: Studies shows robots can do the work of three to five humans alone in a time. In addition to cost savings, there could also be major energy savings in streamlined processes due to reduced heating requirements. The robots refine processes and improve the accuracy of parts, which means minimum surplus material for use.
- Faster RoI: Automation systems are built on the specific requirements and goals and rapidly absorbed by decreased running costs, reduced processing times, increased output. They have high degree capacity for competitiveness. Automated cells minimize cycle times and costs per component, enhancing efficiency. This makes it easier for you to succeed globally. The versatility of robotics also helps you to rearrange a cell that exceeds your competition’s capacity.