Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology, and Operations services, all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 738,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Who you Are:
A Software License Specialist that will be responsible for the following:
- Read and create contract summaries based on Publisher Contracts.
- Construct Entitlement Positions of Software licenses. Execute the technical measurement and analysis processes for different Publisher product categories.
- Creating reports that show a customer’s software license grant versus actual usage;
- Remote support to our customers;
- Communicating the recommendations and advice resulting from the analysis to the customer. Configure and manage SAM Platforms to create Publisher Licensing positions and optimization scenarios. Create Effective license positions and optimization options for licensing. Support Clients on Audits. Train, coach, and manage future Software License Specialists. Actively participate in new product innovations.
What do we need?
- Minimum 5 years+ experience in SAM
- Ability to travel up to 80% as required by business
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent (minimum 12 years) work experience. (If Associate’s Degree, must have minimum 6 years work experience)
Bonus if you have:
- Certified Software Asset Manager (CSAM)
- Certified Hardware Asset Management Professional (CHAMP)
- International Association of IT Asset Managers (IAITAM)
- Flexera, Snow, ServiceNow SAM Pro, or Certification on some other SAM tool
Compensation at Accenture varies depending on a wide array of factors, which may include but are not limited to the specific office location, role, skill set, and level of experience. As required by local law, Accenture provides a reasonable range of compensation for roles that may be hired in Albany County, NY, California, Colorado, New York City or Washington as set forth below.
Information on benefits is here.
California $73,000 to $192,600
Colorado $73,000 to $166,400
New York – Albany $67,600 to $154,100
New York City $84,500 to $192,600
Washington $77,700 to $177,200
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.