Aspire For Her Management And Consultancy Private Limited (AFH) is pleased to have an opportunity to collaborate with Ostara Advisors in enabling gender diversity and work towards a better economy.
Job Location: India
Job Type: Internship (Remote)
Expected years of experience: Minimum 1 year of experience in the field of marketing either as an intern or full-time
Open for: Persons of all backgrounds, We encourage people from diverse backgrounds to apply for this role!
Ostara Advisors is a specialist investment banking firm focused on electric mobility and sustainability, providing fund-raising and M&A solutions to companies and investors.
We bring to the table subject matter expertise and thought leadership in the Electric Mobility ecosystem.
The firm was founded in 2015 by Vasudha Madhavan, who is one of the first investment bankers in India to specialize in Electric Mobility. Marquee deals include advising on India’s first Electric Vehicle two-wheeler M&A, where she represented Greaves Cotton Ltd. on their acquisition of pioneering EV 2W maker, Ampere Vehicles. We continue to work with businesses ranging from EV powertrains and alternative battery chemistries to EV software and financing. We publish India’s first EV-focused newsletter by an investment bank, and have received rave reviews from VCs and industry players alike.
- Handle Ostara Advisors’ SM handles (Twitter/Linkedin) and ensure regular posting and analysis. We plan to start webinars which can also be used to generate engagement.
- Increase audience by 5x: Create compelling and effective strategies for digital media to increase audience by 5x by March 2022
- Maintaining and following Content Calendar : Track latest news and cutting edge technological developments in Electric Mobility and energy around the globe – ensure 1 post a day on this topic
- Community: Proactively engage with the community (including VCs/startups) on LinkedIn and Twitter and help create an EV Community
- Media Coverage: Socialise the Ostara brand with VCs and digital news media to get coverage – at least 1 by Jan 2022 and thereafter, monthly once.
- Persons from any background with a knowledge and experience of Social Media Marketing
- Enthusiastic and eager learner
- Excited to learn and venture into new work to upskill
- Strong communication, conceptual thinking, typography skills, and design skills
Relevant Expected Skills:
- Well versed with digital marketing and social media handles
- Familiarity with trends and patterns over social media
- Committed to enhancing user base and reach
- Excellent Communication
- Writing Ability
- Content Curation
- Project Management
- Aptitude to Learn
- Strategic Thinking
- Relationship Building
Working with India’s first woman-led boutique investment bank in the Mobility & Energy space
Email your CV at: [email protected]
Please mention the role you have applied for in the subject line.