At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are shared values. We’re committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that’s welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us.
At Boeing, our Business Operations community share a passion to redefine what’s possible. We’re committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that’s welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. To turn dreams into reality. To bring cutting edge technology to market. If you are seeking a dynamic, innovative environment, this opportunity is for you!
Boeing Commercial Airplanes (BCA), Airplane Level Engineering Integration (ALEI) is seeking expert level Project Management Specialists (including Agile Project Managers) to join our team in USA – Everett, WA! In one of these exciting roles, you will be instrumental in helping ALEI achieve our organizational Objectives and BCA Engineering Imperatives.
These are hybrid work positions which allow for a combination of telecommuting and onsite work. The selected candidate will be required to perform some work based on leadership and project requirements.
- Leads others and directs all phases of assigned cross-organizational or business unit projects demonstrating proficiency in all project management areas in accordance with accepted project management standards in the industry (e.g., PMI, Project Management Body of Knowledge [PMBOK], ANSI, and ISO standards).
- Oversight, and management responsibility (including performance mgmt & reporting) for a portfolio of small to medium size projects in support of organizational the goals and objectives.
- Identifies key stakeholder project specific objectives and requirements.
- Ensures assigned individuals are executing the identified and assigned tasks and providing appropriate tracking and reporting per plan.
- Provides in-depth analysis of project culminating with lessons learned and historical reports for incorporation into future project plans.
- Provides assessment of team performance to appropriate management.
- Develops solutions to complex problems that require ingenuity and innovation.
- Provides in depth analysis; identify lessons learned, provide historical reports to incorporate into future project plans.
- Provides input of team member performance to management, where appropriate.
Employer will not sponsor applicants for employment visa status.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/ Experience):
- 10 or more years’ of experience managing projects and utilizing standard project management tools.
- 5 or more years’ of success in leading complex integration projects including developing innovative solutions to project impediments.
- 5 or more years’ of senior level communication including presentation development and report outs.
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher.
- Project management certification (PMP, PMI, PMBOK, PMBP, etc).
- 8 or more years’ of experience interfacing with senior leadership.
- Full proficiency with MS Office suite of tools (MS Office Cert a plus).
- 8 or more years of experience with program oversight & performance/status reporting.
- Experience leading and implementing strategic projects, plans, and initiatives to meet business goals.
- Experience working in a dynamic work environment, to include managing multiple projects and priorities.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience acting in Agile leadership roles of Project Manager, Scrum Master and/or Release Train Engineer.
- Experience leading, consulting and coaching one or more Agile roles: Project Manager, Scrum Master, Release Train Engineer.
- Experience with Project Management tools such as Azure DevOps (ADO), ITG Clarity and BORIS.
- Education/experience typically acquired through advanced education (e.g. Bachelor) and typically 10 or more years’ related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience (e.g. Master 8 or more years’ related work experience, 14 years’ related work experience, etc.)
- This position offers relocation based on candidate eligibility.
Drug Free Workplace:
- Boeing is a Drug Free Workplace where post offer applicants and employees are subject to testing for marijuana, cocaine, opioids, amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol when criteria is met as outlined in our policies.
- This position is for 1st shift.
- All information provided will be checked and may be verified.
- Please apply ASAP for this role as recruitment may commence before the end date.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Contingent Upon Program Award
No, this position is not contingent upon program award