CTC Undisclosed Job Location United States of America (USA) Experience 4 – 7 yrs
Infosys is seeking a SCM Functional Sr. Consultant. As a Functional Sr. Consultant, you will be an expert contributing to different phases of the development and consulting lifecycle. You will be intensely involved in business process consulting; you will define the problem, propose and create the solution. You will also play an important role in the development, configuration and deployment of the overall solution. You will guide teams on project processes, deliverables and contribute to the proposal development, client training and internal capability building. You will have the opportunity to shape value-adding consulting solutions that enable our clients to meet the changing needs of the global landscape.
- Candidate can be located Anywhere in the US. But must travel to the client’s location for major milestones.
- Bachelors Degree or foreign equivalent, will consider work experience in lieu of a degree.
4 years of Information Technology experience.
- 3 years of experience with application Implementation and support.
Strong experience in Oracle SCM modules (mainly on Order Management, Procurement, Inventory).
- U.S. Citizenship or Permanent Residency required, we are not able to sponsor at this time.
- 3 years of hands on functional understanding of Oracle SCM modules – OM/Procurement / INV and ability to interact with key users.
- Good Analytical and Communication skills.
- Ability to work as Single point of contact to client for SCM and under direction of Onsite manager.
- Experience in coordinating with Business and IT teams.
- Experience in working with offshore teams to provide seamless support to client.
- Ability to communicate complex technology solutions to diverse teams namely, technical, business and management teams.
- Experience managing team size of 2-3 would be a plus.
- Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment.