City – USA, CO, US, 00000
At Nutrien, our Purpose is to grow our world from the ground up and we do so with safety and integrity as our core values. Nothing is more important than sending our people home safe, every day.
Nutrien Ag Solutions is the retail division of Nutrien™, the largest crop inputs company in the world. As part of our collective mission of Feeding the Future, Nutrien Ag Solutions provides full-acre solutions through our trusted crop consultants at more than 2,000 locations in North America, South America, Europe and Australia. For more than 150 years, we have been helping growers achieve the highest yields with a wide selection of products, including our proprietary brands: Loveland Products, Inc.; Proven®Seed and Dyna-Gro®Seed; as well as financial, custom application and precision ag services.
We harvest the best. Diverse views and experience make us strong. We look for people who have a safety-first mindset, who are collaborative team players, who deliver on their commitments, who are innovators in search of a better way, and who believe in inclusion.
Working at Nutrien Ag Solutions will provide you an opportunity to help us Feed the Future, and grow your career.
What you will do:
- Cooperate with cross functional teams to build, maintain and optimize cloud native solutions and services in order to enable use cases that are data intensive in nature
- Responsible for fine tuning the performance and response times of existing and newly built systems
- Work with senior developers to design, develop, and maintain software applications
- Troubleshoot technical issues and provide support as needed
- Participate in code reviews and contribute to codebase documentation
- Stay up-to-date with emerging trends and technologies in software development
- Build and grow knowledge as pertains to the Agronomic and Ag Tech domains
What you will bring:
- Bachelor’s Degree required, preferably in Information Technology, Computer Science, or Software Engineering field; experience may be considered in lieu of education
- 2+ years of related experience required, preferably software development experience with emphasis on writing code and delivering features.
- Comfortable working with Docker and container technology.
- Experience with relational Database systems or NOSQL Stores
- The following Experience is preferred:
- Experience building & maintaining services on AWS
- Knowledge of GIS related tools and technologies
- Experience in Agronomic Domain or Ag Tech
Compensation & Benefits:
Salary Range: $75,440 – $103,730.
This range is estimated for Associate Software Engineer in Remote-USA. Actual salary and benefits may differ based upon location.
We provide an attractive benefits package that includes comprehensive medical, dental, vision coverage, and life insurance and well as disability coverage for positions working more than 30 hours per week. In addition, we have a retirement program that encourages our employees to save for the longer term, with generous matching employer contributions. Our benefit package also demonstrates our culture of care with paid vacation, sick days and holidays as well as paid personal and maternity/parental leaves and an Employee and Family Assistance Program. Details of the benefits package will be shared in the application process.
In addition to base pay, this role is also eligible to participate in our annual incentive plan, consistent with the terms of our program(s) where discretionary pay out of awards is reflecting components such as performance of the company and the employee. Details will be discussed through the application process.
This information is provided in compliance with applicable state equal pay and pay equity legislation and is the company’s good faith and reasonable estimate of the compensation range and benefits offered for this position. The compensation offered to the successful applicant may vary based on factors including experience, skills, education, location, and other job-related reasons. Nutrien also makes internal equity a consideration in all pay decisions.
Are you a good match? Apply today!
Nutrien Ag Solutions is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to creating an inclusive workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
This job will remain posted until filled. In accordance with Nutrien policies, you will be required to undergo a background check, and may be required to undergo a substance test. While we appreciate all applications we receive, only candidates under consideration will be contacted.